WAIVERS SUPPORTED: QRL is able to provide our quality services to individuals on the following state of Indiana Waivers: DD Waiver, Autism Waiver, TBI Waiver, and the Support Services Waiver.
- Up to 24-hour residential support
- Respite care
- QRL will assist our individuals with everyday house keeping tasks.
- QRL will oversee all of your consumer's environmental health and safety needs.
- QRL will assist with our individual's grocery shopping.
- Transportation and accompaniment to and from all appointments will be provided by fully trained QRL staff members. Transportation to and from work or community activities will also be provided.
- QRL will ensure that all prescriptions are picked up, or delivered for refills, in a timely manner.
- If desired, qualified QRL staff will assist in financial management of household expenses. In addition, a detailed financial tracking report may be supplied upon request.
- A biannual (every 6 months) Customer Satisfaction Survey will be provided to you for completion. We like to check our performance and your satisfaction with our services.
- Qualified QRL staff will be trained and screened in accordance to the highest standards of the Bureau of Developmental Disabilities Services (BDDS), the State of Indiana and Quinton Residential Living's (QRL) stringent guidelines.
- QRL will make sure that an individual's goals are implemented in accordance to the most recent Individual Service Plan (ISP).